miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

About the ecology

I am not green or a ecologycal person, I haven't custom because I live thinking in other things; university, boyfriend, me, my friends, etc. However, I believe that don't think in the ecology is a problem, is a personal problem, economical problem, society problem, because is any very important, the discussion world in this days is for a environmental security, being than the humanity don't know if in 25 or 50 years will have resourses for live. The city we have living artificially, we have everything at hand; water, light, paper, oil, gas, clothes, table, computer, etc. and we are unaware that all was taken of the nature.


I have taken the initiative, or my family has taken the initiative of recycle organic waste in my garden. Thus we taken the waste of the kitchen, remains of vegetables or fruits and we buried under ground. We wet the ground since the wastes have been degraded. This is very good for nurture the soil. Nevertheless, now we don't, for declect, and I am not in my house much.

On the other hand, I have though use bike, but I live very far of the center, and the majority of my activities are there. Further, in the street haven’t bike trails and the motorist are very surly and possessive with runway, this is danger. Also, with bike I sweat and in my school haven’t dressings with shower.

In Chile don't learn about ecology, this isn't in the program in the school, nor there is a policy that attemp include the object environment in the live the persons. Anyway, now is easy to get information with internet. Our passivity, if we want help to keep our environment could do it looking necessary information. We should begin for have more recycling plants, for to do something with all the tons that we discard.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario