miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

My second activity

In this publication that is free, I will write about my second activity (the first is the university). This subject in many cases I avoid discuss it because is sensible philosophically and religiously. But, as end this semester and believe that anyone or few will read my publication I will venture write of this.

The subject is paranormal issues, dead, or specifically the medium, because I am a medium, ergo, I “see” and I communicate with persons died. How I came to this? Is a long history, but I have to say that I before was incredulous about this, and for very years I avoid feel “things” because I don’t understand that were and confused me.

Currently I dedicate time to this, learn about the universe, about life and died, because I can communicate with beings that are not human died, are beings that live in other dimensions, in other places. The communication is mental, I think and they “hear me”, they think and I “hear”. For this is necessary train or practice controlling the thoughts, because everything you think you communicated, although are silly thing or decontextualized ideas.

Doing this I have had many successes, I have been able of to say specific thing about a person that I don’t know, diseases, intentions, thoughts… but I am not doing this always, I need concentration for doing. Or have been able of change the odds the tossing a coin, and other things.

There are times that I need help of the being, or sometimes I can make thing by myself. You think perhaps that I am crazy, can be… really I don’t demand that other persons believe me, I cannot think that this is the absolute true, hence I talk this subject humbly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario