jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

I have to write about movies, but I don't know so much about this matter. I have seen movies like everyone else, but I am not good at making comments about them. So, now, after thinking about what I could write in this occasion, I have remembered the good times that I have ever had watching the videos of Plan Z, and the happy moments this program has brought me.

Plan Z is a program of TV that was televised in the decades of 90 in Chile for a new channel called "Channel 2", in the that was led by a group of the young creative professional that expressed  their opinions about what was happening in the country.

Chile had just recovered it democratic government after of the dictatorship of Pinochet, so they really said what they thought without censorship.

Planz Z used a acid humor, there is very very good the video about "The Institute Aplaplac" that represented to new  private educational center which proliferated in the government of Pinochet, which were famous of not having good quality.

This video, shows a advertising of The Institute Aplaplac


Also they have videos about other topics, as "The putsch Pinochet's the right wingl" in which which make fun of  this group of Chile.

I recomend this program, enclose if liked you of the video, into to youtube and looking for "Plan Z". I have recomended to Plan Z to foreing and liked

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario